Pc matic full version free -

Looking for:

- Pc matic full version free 













































     


One moment, please.



 

I have been trying to use PC Matic for quite sometime now. My license key does show on my version of PC Matic, yet I do not believe it is working correctly, I went to PC Pitstop and try to run test, I logged in, yet when I looked at the top of the page under account, it did say Free Version, and I cannot run any test.

After using this product, I have noticed several things,first of all, "Why doesn't Windows, acknowledge PC Matic, just like Norton, or McAfee as security on my computer? SuperShield blocks some of my downloads, and it lets me know that it was blocked, however when I go to Local Blacklist , or Local Whitelist, both of these are blank, why is that, I cannot change any settings, because there is nothing on either of these list, what I am trying to say, is both of these screens, are always blank.

This is why I am asking, do I still have the Free Version, because the free version does not, give you the License Key on the top of PC Matic without purchasing it first, right?

Or maybe I just do not have the complete download of it. Also, when I go to Activity Log, if I try to clear it, I get error messages, it is either runtime errors, or script errors. I could really use some help, with all of this. I would recommend that you open a ticket at out help desk for assistance with these issues. You can open a ticket from here:. The short answer is, yes you have the full licensed version. If your email address, license key, and expiration date are showing in PC Matic, that is the full version.

OverDrive will always show Free Version for everyone. The paid version of OverDrive which would have been as a diagnostic tool for professional technicians has never been implemented. SuperShield recently received the VB approval rating.

To add items to the black list or white list you first need to change the SuperShield Protection Block Notification Method to Advanced. You will then see a different blocking screen with more options. The Manage option is to remove items from the black or white list, not to add them.

They are added through the advanced mode blocking screen. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Already have an account? Sign in here. Change Mode. Share More sharing options Followers 0. Recommended Posts. Posted September 28, Frankie Montgomery. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options IntelGuy Posted September 28, Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

Register a new account. Sign in Already have an account? Sign In Now. Go to topic listing. Sign In Sign Up.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft office visio viewer 2013 free -

Windows 10 enterprise evaluation activation key free

Cricket game download for pc 2007